Optex Perimeter Security Sensors Can Help Your Sales
- Fully integrated with Milestone. Click here to see how
- Your one source for all perimeter protection needs
- Maximize VMS software value with intelligent motion trigger
- High quality video surveillance at low bandwidth
- Layered protection integration for critical infrastructure
- 30 years of perimeter protection experience
Smart Video Activation
On outdoor applications, under low brightness conditions, Video Motion sensitivity gets lower. But, Redwall detectors can keep the same detection performance in dark conditions. This simplifies tracking a intruder’s location with presets vs. joy-stick controls on video surveillance applications.
In addition, on actual operation, there are a lot of false alarms by insect and/or spider nets on the camera cover and light conditions.
Redwall detectors do not rely on camera images to detect objects which means...
Redwall Detectors Provide Real Intelligent Analytics
Click here to see how a Remote Monitoring Center uses Redwall to reduce false alarms, increase revenue and customer satisfaction.
Eliminate Root Causes of Video False Alarms in an Outdoor Environment**
- Sudden or significant lighting changes from clouds
- Artificial lighting flashes
- Continuous movement of sands or grasses in fields
- Insects, spider webs or rain drops on camera’s lens
**Cautionary notes and requirements from a video intelligent analytics software provider;
-Appropriate lighting of the scene with a flicker rate lower than that of the camera frame rate
-Lighting should be uniform
-Using an image sensor with a sufficient spectral response
-Suitable video transmission mediums
-Absence of insects or debris near the camera lens
-Proper contrast output from the camera
-Very stable mounting of the camera, especially if a high zoom is used
Create a Systematic Layered Approach To IP Perimeter Security
Innovation through Partnership
Click here for the latest Optex IP Product Brochure